Shadow Moon...A Look Inside the Broom Closet.

welcome

Greetings! I've decided to create a blog of shadows. My journey through this strange and interesting world. The point of this blog? Well, I guess I hope to just tell my story. And, my journey and discovery of my love for nature, earth, and Pagan beliefs. Love and Light, ~Shadow Moon~

House Cleansing Spell


This spell will help remove negative energy and unwanted/unwelcomed energy from your home.

You Will Need:

1 tablespoon powdered garlic
1 tablespoon peppermint
1 tablespoon ground clove
1 tablespoon dried or powdered thistle
Handful of sweet-grass
Sage or dried oak leaves

Salt

White Candle

 

Take a large bowl of salt and sprinkle a pinch or two over the exterior doorways and windowsills of home. Make sure you get every single one!

Choose the room that has the strongest negative feel to it.

Light a white candle.

In a large fire proof bowl combine the the rest of the ingredients:  Garlic, Peppermint, Clove, Thistle, SweetGrass, and Sage or Oak Leaves.

Carefully light the mixture so that it smolders and gives off an aromatic smoke.

Leaving the candle lit, carry the bowl in to each room and repeat the following:

In the name of the Eternal Lady and Lord I bid thee part.
I consecrate and clear this space.
Let nothing but joy linger here.
So Mote it Be!

When you have done each room, return to the first, set the bowl beside the candle and wait for the remaining mixture to burn out.

Taking  the ash outside and sprinkling it over the grass/flowerbed/etc, is a great way to give back to the Earth and helps keep unwelcome energy at bay :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment