Shadow Moon...A Look Inside the Broom Closet.

welcome

Greetings! I've decided to create a blog of shadows. My journey through this strange and interesting world. The point of this blog? Well, I guess I hope to just tell my story. And, my journey and discovery of my love for nature, earth, and Pagan beliefs. Love and Light, ~Shadow Moon~

DAY One: Reconnecting..


Today was all about reconnecting with things around me.  

Earth:  my favorite things about this time of year is probably the leaves on the trees as they turn colors and swirl and dance in the wind to the crisp ground.   As I stood outside today I tried to take in everything about them.   I walked to my favorite tree in the yard and stood beneath it.   Its crisp crunchy leaves beneath my feet.  The smell of autumn in the air.  I absolutely love every aspect of this season.   So many colors, vibrant oranges, yellows, browns.  

Air:  As I stood outside amongst my favorite tree I felt a cool breeze flow through my hair.   I closed my eyes and just stood there.   I remember as a little girl playing in this same yard, under a much younger tree, and spinning and spinning in the wind.   <3

Fire:  I let the warmth of the sun shine down on me.   I felt the warmth on my face and arms.

Water:   Yesterday's rainstorm still left puddles of water standing nearby.   I could see the rippling reflection of myself as I gazed into the surface.

Spirit:  I stood outside for a short while and as I stood in silence i thought about each element and how it seemed to be in everything all around me.   Sometimes in the hustle and bustle of the day I think we all forget to stop and smell the roses so to speak.   It was good to just go outside and do this today.   It helped me feel centered and grounded.      I think of the tree i stood beneath.   It reminded me of life's cycle, and that the tree is a great representation of this.  

I encourgage you to go outside... to your favorite place... and reconnect  yourself. 

Can you see, feel or touch each element?   How does it make you feel?

Blessed Be,

Shadow Moon<3

















0 comments:

Post a Comment